Join Us for In Person Worship!
Come be part of it as we return to in person traditional worship at 10:30 am in the Sanctuary. Protocols have been carefully designed to protect our church community as much as possible from the risk of Covid-19.
we ask that you maintain safe social distancing in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
Mask are required. If you have any questions about our reopening protocols contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-367-0366.
If you would like to stay home and participate, our Sunday service is live-streamed at 10:30 am on Sunday at https://secondchurch.net/worship/sunday-service/
Summer at Second
Join us this Summer at Second!
Sundays @ 10:30 AM
“Exploring the Lord’s Prayer for Today”
How was this prayer we pray each week understood by Jesus’ disciples and what role can it play in our lives today? Join us Sunday, June 20 – Sunday, September 5 to dive deeper into this familiar prayer at the heart of our worship and faith.
Join us for worship in person or online at secondchurch.net
Parking Lot Vespers
4th Sundays of the Month (June – October)
Join us in the church parking lot for a casual time for evening prayers, songs, and fellowship.
Sundays in July @ 11:30 AM
Congregational Town Halls
July 4 – Practices and partnerships for caring ministry
July 11 – Exploring the church’s new mission statement
July 18 – Congregational Stewardship and Finance
July 25 – What’s going on in the STL justice scene?
Summer Poetry Group Wed, July 7 – Wed, Aug 18*
Bring a poem to share that is special to you. We will read selected poems from the collection Good Poems for Hard Times.
*Check the church website and Weekly Reminder for the time and place for this gathering.
Intergenerational Family Picnics
Keep an eye out for opportunities to gather at Forrest Park to picnic and enjoy a brief devotional for adults and children.
We are proud to share our 2020 Annual Report with you. In these pages you’ll find highlights of the work that we all have done together and the lasting work that your generosity had enabled. Click here to view our annual report.
Church Office Re-opening
The church office has reopened Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
– All people must wear masks and use hand sanitizer on arrival (available at each entrance).
– At this time, there will be no childcare provided.
– No more than 25 people shall gather for an event without permission from Session.
– A thorough cleaning of the sanctuary, bathrooms and hallways are done prior to each Sunday service.
– Continue to practice physical distancing during worship in the sanctuary and if gathering in a large group.
– If you are sick with a fever or cold like symptoms we would ask you to please stay home.
– Call the office (367-0366) for questions. Access the building through the elevator on the parking lot by ringing the buzzer that says “church”
Thank you and be well!
Stay up to date with what’s happening at 2PC. Signup below to get regular weekly emails. If you missed one, you can read the latest archives above.